Dates & Curriculum
The program consists of six, 2-day modules, held throughout the year. Each module focuses on a unique aspect of enterprise-wide leadership.
Purpose, Engagement, and Impact
- Starts: Wednesday, Feb 15 (6:00 pm)
- Ends: Friday, Feb 17 (2:00 pm)
Creating the Market-Focused Organization
- Starts: Thursday, March 23 (7:00 am)
- Ends: Friday, March 24 (2:00 pm)
Growth and Innovation
- Starts: Thursday, Apr 27 (7:00 am)
- Ends: Friday, Apr 28 (2:00 pm)
Risk and Opportunity
- Starts: Thursday, June 8 (7:00 am)
- Ends: Friday, June 9 (2:00 pm)
Culture and Change
- Starts: Thursday, Sept 14 (7:00 am)
- Ends: Friday, Sept 15 (2:00 pm)
Leadership and Execution
- Starts: Thursday, Oct 26 (7:00 am)
- Ends: Friday, Oct 27 (2:00 pm)
One missed module may be made up the following year.
All modules are held at The Chicago Club in downtown Chicago.