Chicago to Qatar to Cannes… Where Creativity Meets Leadership
Season 4, Episode 7
In this episode, Jennifer DelVecchio, Senior Director Global Content and Culture at McDonald’s (Leading Women Executives Fellow, Fall 2022), shares her leadership journey, that has allowed her to travel the world while tackling unique and challenging growth opportunities. Throughout these experiences, Jennifer has fostered and developed her creativity as a way to approach new challenges, solve complex problems, and find new ways to connect with others.
We encourage you to connect with your peer board, team or colleagues to discuss the podcast. Please use the following questions to guide your conversation:
- How might the changing nature of communities impact the future of your organization’s business and brand?
- Where are opportunities for you to both lead in the moment and also remind your team to be in the moment and not miss the moment?
- How have other leaders effectively built followership for the mission they are responsible for pursuing?
- How do you spend your time as a leader? Are there ways to change how you spend your time that would make you a more effective leader?
- What routines have you seen other leaders use to elevate their leadership impact? Are there routines that you could adopt that would elevate your leadership impact?
- What non-negotiables do you need to set for yourself?
Meeting the Moment and Not Missing the Moment [7:39]
A See and Seize Leadership Style [9:50]
The Power of Routines [11:19]
Utilizing the Language of Leadership [15:20]
Where to Spend Your Time as a Leader [20:16]
ROI Can Mean ‘Return on Inspiration’ [22:12]
Using the FOAM Method to Craft a Compelling Story [23:48]
Tapping into Your Creativity [27:42]